SY Zara Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the 3 cabin 2 head version. The master cabin forward has a double size bed and separate head with shower room and electric flush WC. There are plenty of storage cabinets and the cabin is equipped with USB ports and cabin fans for your convenience… The two aft cabins again with double beds share a head with a separate shower room and electric flush WC. Again the aft cabins has plenty of storage cabinets and are equipped with USB ports and cabin fans.
In the big saloon area there is a good size U-shaped settee and a large side lift table comfortably sits 8 guests. The galley is L-shaped with two burner stove, top and side loading fridge, a sink and plenty of cabinets for utensils & provisions…
One of the main features of the Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is their cockpit. The cushioned seating area comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests… The teak cockpit table with side opens becomes a big size table for entertaining the guests onboard… The twin helms at the cockpit are equipped with the all the latest navigation electronics and safety instruments. The stern opening becomes a great size swim platform which when lowered almost doubles the size of the cockpit area…
BAREBOAT YACHT CHARTERS
All yacht charters differ so a full list of inclusions will be supplied prior to booking. As a guide, the following normally applies:
- The yacht, dinghy and outboard motor
- Marina mooring in Fethiye on the first and last night
- Fuel and water. All Sail Med bareboat yachts are supplied with a full tank of fuel and a full tank of water. Yachts should be returned with the same provisions.
- Starter Pack. A Sail Med starter pack is supplied on all bareboat charters on arrival. This includes basic provisions: mineral water, bread, butter, milk, eggs and a seasonal selection of fruit. Basic cleaning products are also supplied: bin bags, toilet rolls, dishcloths, washing-up liquid and all-purpose cleaning spray. Additional provisions and beverages can easily be arranged for an additional cost.
Whats Not Included:
- Skipper payment. If you intend hiring a skipper, chef or sail hand, an additional cost applies.
- Harbour Fees: All harbour, mooring and customs fees other than on the first and last nights at our home base in Fethiye, are additional.
- Optional Extras: Any additional beverages and provisions, hire of water sports equipment, fuel and water refills, and insurances require payment.