S/Y Turtle Lagoon 40 is the 4 cabin 4 head charter version. The two cabins forward on starboard and port has a double size beds and separate head with shower room and electric flush WC. There are plenty of storage cabinets and the cabins are equipped with USB ports and cabin fans for your convenience… The two aft cabins again with double beds are both ensuite heads with a separate shower room and electric flush WC. Again the aft cabins has plenty of storage cabinets and are equipped with USB ports and cabin fans.
In the big saloon area there is a good size U-shaped settee and a large table comfortably sits 8 guests. The galley is L-shaped with two burner stove, top and side loading fridge, a sink and plenty of cabinets for utensils & provisions…
Onboard S/Y Vela, there is an ample choice of sunbathing and socialising areas both at the for and aft cockpit areas.
Fully air-conditioned salon and cabins, a generator, water maker, and all the mod cons makes this catamaran a very enjoyable vessel.
24 April - 22 May 23 Oct - 06 Nov695€
22 May - 26 June 09 Oct - 23 Oct810€
26 June - 24 July890€
24 July- 09 Oct980€
06 Nov - 23 April575€
BAREBOAT YACHT CHARTERS
All yacht charters differ so a full list of inclusions will be supplied prior to booking. As a guide, the following normally applies:
- The yacht, dinghy and outboard motor
- Marina mooring in Fethiye on the first and last night
- Fuel and water. All Sail Med bareboat yachts are supplied with a full tank of fuel and a full tank of water. Yachts should be returned with the same provisions.
- Starter Pack. A Sail Med starter pack is supplied on all bareboat charters on arrival. This includes basic provisions: mineral water, bread, butter, milk, eggs and a seasonal selection of fruit. Basic cleaning products are also supplied: bin bags, toilet rolls, dishcloths, washing-up liquid and all-purpose cleaning spray.
Additional provisions and beverages can easily be arranged for an additional cost.
Whats Not Included:
- Skipper payment. If you intend hiring a skipper, chef or sail hand, an additional cost applies.
- Harbour Fees: All harbour, mooring and customs fees other than on the first and last nights at our home base in Fethiye, are additional.
- Optional Extras: Any additional beverages and provisions, hire of water sports equipment, fuel and water refills, and insurances require payment.
Book before 15th April 2023 to receive %10 discount on your holiday price...Book now
The seductive islands and bays around Skopea Limani have for centuries captured sailors hearts. For those looking for the ultimate sailing holiday in Turkey, the…Read more
Booking a bareboat sailing holiday in Fethiye is easy, but coming up with the best sailing itinerary and choosing where to visit along the coast…Read more
A lot of things in life are subjective - and what could be classed as the "ultimate wedding venue" is certainly one of them. But,…Read more