SY Vela Lagoon 46.1 is the 3 cabin 3 head owners version. The master cabin at the starboard which takes up all the length of the hull has a beautiful island berth complete with an ensuite his/hers Wc shower room. There is plenty of storage in the hanging lockers and cupboards.
Large fixed hull windows with opening port-lights bring natural light in to the cabins and provide excellent ventilation. At the port side there are two double cabins -again with their en-suite WC and shower and plenty of storage in the hanging lockers and cupboards.
The forward cockpit area has comfortable cushions perfect for sunbathing or socialising and an access onto the trampoline. The aft cockpit is spacious and very well designed; when the cockpit table is not in use it folds down and there is an hidden sliding seat that folds beneath the table, allowing access from the cockpit to the flybridge on the port side.
Onboard S/Y Vela, there is an ample choice of sunbathing and socialising areas with prime position being the huge sun-loungers on the fly-bridge behind the helm-station. The fly-bridge is very popular area and comfortably seats six.
The saloon itself is spacious and comfortably sits up to 8 guests. Natural light streams through the wrap-around vertical windows which gives you a 360 degree views of the scenery. Fully air-conditioned salon and cabins, a generator, water maker, and all the mod cons makes this catamaran a very enjoyable vessel.
CREWED CATAMARAN CHARTERS
- Included is a fully equipped, luxury sailing catamaran, hosted by your well-qualified captain and skipper who will be taking care of everything on board including cooking/serving and making sure you are happy!
- Insurance & Tax
- Fuel for upto 4 hours motor cruising per day / Air-con in cabins and saloon is switched on when required
- Extra 1 set of Towels & Linens
- End Cleaning & Disenfection
Whats Not Included:
- Food on Board
- Drinks on Board
- Provisions and beverages can easily be arranged for an additional cost.
- Wi-Fi , Stand Up Paddle Boards, Extra Towels & Linens, and other optional equipment id subject to charge.
- Motorized Outboard Activities (i.e. Waterski/WakeBoard)
- Greek Islands TransLog Entry Harbour Fees : Approx €250 for the trip.
- Extra charge if embark/disembark port is different then Fethiye or Gocek.
BAREBOAT CATAMARAN CHARTERS
All yacht charters differ so a full list of inclusions will be supplied prior to booking. As a guide, the following normally applies:
- The yacht, dinghy and outboard motor
- Fuel and water. All Sail Med bareboat catamarans are supplied with a full tank of fuel and a full tank of water. Yachts should be returned with the same provisions.
Whats Not Included:
- Skipper payment. If you intend hiring a skipper, chef or sail hand, an additional cost applies.
- Please Note - for bareboat catamaran charters Sail Med has the right to refuse the client for hire if not satisfied with the necessary documentation and experience to hire the yacht without crew.